Contact Us!

Tiers or Cupcakes?

Are cupcakes the new "in" thing of is it just me? In the past year, I've made several cupcake cakes for a variety of occasions from weddings to baby showers. I personally love them, not only are they fun, they are somewhat practical. In regard to wedding cakes, cupcake cakes present a different feel from the more traditional tiered cake. They have a relaxed feel with regards to their look and to their service. Once the cake ceremony is done, guests can indulge as they see fit. I will guarantee you that by the end of the night, every single cupcake will be gone. Another bonus of the cupcake is that it's easy to incorporate several flavors to suite a crowd. I'm not taking anything away from the beauty and grandeur of the tiered cake, cupcakes are just something cool to think about when considering cakes. One pet peeve I do have about cupcakes is too much icing! Relax on the icing and make sure the balance between icing and cake is just right! That's just me though, I know everybody has their own idea of the right balance of icing to cake.



0 comments:

Post a Comment