Contact Us!

Hummm, What Flavour?



Choosing a wedding cake flavour isn't as simple as one might think! Wouldn't it be nice if we could just say, I like chocolate so I'll have a chocolate cake! As a bride to be, I know it's not that simple. As much as it's "our day" and we should get the flavour we want, we, the bride and groom, are constantly worried that all of the guests needs will be filled. To me, the most stressful thing about a wedding, the guest! Don't get me wrong, I don't mean that in a negative light, I'm simply saying that the bride and groom want every guest to have a blast at their wedding. This leaves a lot of taste buds to please! As a cake baker, I always suggest that each tier of the cake is a different flavour, something for everybody. This way you'll please the Chocoholics, the Very Vanilla's and the Funky Flavour Peeps. I do warn, having several flavours will lead to a black market of cake trade. Cupcake towers lessen the trade but make sure to order extra, people will sneak a second and some even a third. Here's a link to New York Wedding Guides top ten flavours.


What's your favourite?

Cheers,
Meaghan




0 comments:

Post a Comment