Contact Us!

To blog or not to blog? That is not a question!! I'm finally entering the world of the blog! Welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy the reading and find some of the information useful. For today, I will introduce myself to give you an idea of who I am and why I've started to blog.

As you may already know, my name is Meaghan O'Brien and I live in Victoria, BC. I've been baking since I can remember and completed my culinary education at the Culinary Institute of America in New York. Recently, I have decided to put my love and efforts into my business, Cake My Day. Through this, I am able to express my love for sweets while adding an important piece to any occasion. I'm looking forward to reading other blogs as well as sharing my thoughts with others with like interest as well as people who are new to the word of cakes and need questions answered. Thank you for your time and we'll chat later.

Meaghan
Cake My Day

3 comments:

Liz said...

Good job Meaghan!!

K. said...

I found you via Liz... and I'm now a follower. Such pretty cakes! :)

john said...

wow how sweet..love the cakes..

Post a Comment